Yay!!! Now a family of 7!! Congrats Hostert family! I remember when you accepted Sophia's referral and were pregnant with Graham! How time flies! Best of luck!!!
Wow!!!!! You guys just keep truckin' right along - one big deal life event after another. Making it look so easy :) And here I sit, feeling like a schlump. Hahahaha
Congrats to you all - first day of Kindergarten, five babies, successful surgery and recovery, all of it. Praying for some mighty boring days ahead for you all, so that you can rest and refresh and take it all in.
He is beautiful. The bigs kids must be so excited. I hope that you are able to get some rest soon.
ReplyDeleteMelissa
Yay!!! Now a family of 7!! Congrats Hostert family! I remember when you accepted Sophia's referral and were pregnant with Graham! How time flies! Best of luck!!!
ReplyDeleteWith Love,
Ashley
Wow!!!!! You guys just keep truckin' right along - one big deal life event after another. Making it look so easy :) And here I sit, feeling like a schlump. Hahahaha
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you all - first day of Kindergarten, five babies, successful surgery and recovery, all of it. Praying for some mighty boring days ahead for you all, so that you can rest and refresh and take it all in.
Congratulations!!! He is precious!!!
ReplyDelete