Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Sophia!!!!

How can our little girl already be five? We loved you before we even knew who


you were and as soon as we saw your picture we knew you were our Sophia! I will never forget the first time I saw your beautiful little face looking back at me! We have loved getting to know you and watching you grow! You have been through so much in your short life! You are strong willed and a very determined little lady! There is nothing you can't do when you put your mind to it! You are one smart little girl! You love to learn new things! You love kindergarten and your new teachers! You are making new friends and missing your old friends! Your brothers and sister adore you! They look up to you and love playing with you! You are the best big sister most of the time, but sometimes you can be very mean to your brothers and sister! You have helped make me a better person because I am your mother! You have taught me things about myself that I would have never known if you weren't my little girl. You challenge me to be a better mother! We love you so much and can't imagine our family without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment