Monday, September 26, 2011

Another Saturday at Dutch Wonderland!

We went back to Dutch Wonderland on Saturday. The weather was just perfect for spending the day at the park! The children had so much fun! We went to Duke's Cookie Kitchen and each of the children were able to decorate a cookie! They loved it! I can't wait to make holiday cookies with all of them!!!! We rode our favorite rides and enjoyed walking around the park together! We went to the diving show!











We hope to make it back for the special Fall Fun weekends in October. The children really enjoyed wearing their costumes and going trick-or-treating around Duke's Lagoon(the water park)!

1 comment:

  1. Glad see everyone is doing good! I have been reading all your posts. We would live to come down for a visit. I am off on tues and could come down anytime. Let me know when you go Dutch wonderland again if I can take off from work I will meet u guys there.

    ReplyDelete