Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Adoption Update!

I know I haven't updated about our adoption for a long time! Things slowed down for a bit, but now things are rolling again! We are officially DTC (dossier to China) for Zoe. We got the call this afternoon from our adoption agency that our dossier is being sent to China.

We are not only adopting Zoe from China this summer, but we are also adopting another little girl we are naming Harper. We found Harper on a waiting child list and we knew instantly she was our daughter! I will share more of her story later. We will be sending in our I-800 A application this week. This is the application to USCIS asking to adopt a foreign orphan. Once we get this approval, we can send Harper's dossier to China. We should travel this summer to bring both girls home!!!!!

Our girls are absolutely beautiful and we can't wait to be able to share their pictures with you! We can't share the girls pictures until we have our LOA from China. That piece of paper tells us that China has agreed to allow us to be Harper and Zoe's parents! Harper will be six in September and Zoe will be two in September!

We are very excited about bringing our girls home!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word!! More September sweeties!!! Love it! Seriously, if having babies born in September was the lottery, we would have both hit the jackpot!!! :) Can't wait to hear more about your little girls!!

    ReplyDelete