Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Real Hostert Happenings!

Erik always gives me a hard time because I always post the fun stuff we do as a family. He tells me that I never show the real side of our family! Graham is a very picky eater. He won't try any new foods and it drives us crazy. Last night I made chicken bruchetta for dinner. I cooked chicken for Graham and didn't add anything to it. I cut plain chicken and put it on his plate. He threw a temper tantrum for atleast an hour. He knows that he can't have dessert until he eats his dinner. He screamed and cried until he finally ate several pieces of chicken. I actually took pictures of this because it was so funny! I know the pictures are not great especially since Graham has his mouth open and is showing his food. The last picture is of him crying on the sofa because he wanted dessert and we wouldn't give it to him until he ate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment