We have been moving along with the adoption process!
Zoe's dossier was sent to China on March 21st! We are officially DTC!! YEAH!!
Harper's I-800 A was sent today to the USCIS in Texas! We are hoping for a quick turn around for our approval. We don't have to wait to be fingerprinted since we were just fingerprinted in February for Zoe's I-800 A renewal!
So what happens next:
We wait for the CCCWA to issue us our LOA (letter of acceptance) for Zoe.
We wait to receive our I-800 A for Harper's adoption. Then, we can send Harper's dossier to China. We wait again for the CCCWA to issue Harper's LOA.
Then, we have to apply for our I-800 which is asking the US to specifically adopt Zoe and Harper. We wait for that approval and our article 5 to be sent to us so we can send back our LOA to China. Then, we wait again for our travel approval from China. Finally, we travel to China to bring our girls home!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment