Monday, April 30, 2012

Adoption News!

We officially have a log in date of April 16th for Zoe! That means that we now wait for the CCCWA in China to review our dossier and send us our letter of acceptance. They have to review our paperwork and agree to let us adopt Zoe. Erik dropped of the last of our paperwork for Harper's adoption today. All of the paperwork in her dossier needs to be authenticated and sealed before it can be sent to China. This takes about two weeks and then we will officially be DTC (dossier to China) for Harper. It took about three weeks for our paperwork to get to China and get logged into the CCCWA's system. We should have our log in date in about five weeks! YEAH!!!!!!!!! We are one step closer to bringing our girls home!!!!! Please pray that we get our LOA quickly. Zoe needs her heart surgery before she turns two in September. Harper will start kindergarten with Sophia at the end of August. We want her to have time to be home with her family before we send her off to school! We can't post pictures of our beautiful girls until we have each letter of acceptance!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tricia! I know you must be crazy busy like me. I wanted to check in with you b/c you had mentioned on a comment on my blog that you all were going in for Graham's one-year check with his oncologist. I am assuming that went well. I hope and pray so!!!

    And it is great to see you getting closer to bringing your girls home. I cannot even believe you will have 7 children!!! Ha-HA! I know how crazy it is here; can only imagine your house!

    I hope you'll be posting Disney trip reports/pics too. Hope y'all have a grand trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricia- I tried to post the other day and it wouldn't let me! I told Helen that you would be back soon for 2 more sweeties! She wanted to know if we lived close to each other. I said No but we talk on the computer. :) She was wonderful and I hope you get her again. I can't wait to follow along again as you bring home more precious babies! So glad I "met" you!!

    ReplyDelete