Thursday, April 26, 2012
Piper's First Day of Preschool!
Today was Piper's first day of preschool! She qualified for special education preschool now that she turned three. She was suppose to begin preschool right after she turned three, but we wanted to wait until after her surgery so she didn't get sick. Since her surgery has been postponed, I asked her cardiologist if she could start preschool now. Piper will receive speech therapy, occupational therapy, and physical therapy while she is in preschool. She goes to school in the morning from 8:30 to 11:15 four days a week. She has the same teacher as Parker except Parker goes in the afternoon!!! Piper will start going to and from school on the bus on Monday! I can't believe my baby is off to preschool already! She went very easily with Miss Pam! She gave me a kiss and off she went! I think it was harder on Mommy than on Piper!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't stand how cute this little lady is.
ReplyDelete