Parker is now attending special ed preschool. I have been trying to get him into a classroom setting for a year. I requested that he be retested to see if he qualified for more intense services! I was so happy to hear that he would be attending preschool four days a week from 12:15 to 3:00. There is no preschool on Fridays!
Parker was so excited to go to school today! All he talked about all morning was going to school on the bus! I am not really happy about the long bus ride, but we will see how it goes for a few weeks. If the long bus ride interferes with his ability to attend in class, I will have to drive him to and from school. The bus (really a van) picked him up at 11:20 this morning! He happily got on the bus and waved goodbye! Sigh! I sure do miss having him around! It has been very quiet without P-man around! As we were driving to pick Sophia up (after putting Parker on the bus), Graham said I wish Parker was here so we can play together. I had to remind him he played all morning with Parker before we put him on the bus!!
Hope you had a great day in pre school Parker. Iris is so excited for you.
ReplyDeleteTricia, I know what mean about a quiet house when the busiest child is not there. Iris goes to pre school all day on Tues and Thurs. She loves it but boy is the house quiet.